ResourcesWA can assist your business develop the knowledge you need to begin your transition to lower emissions. We can engage with your procurement and carbon mitigation teams to agree on a process that will allow us to compile a strong and detailed report, from market analysis to forecast price modelling and presentation.
- Fleet emission analysis and business case development
- Renewable fuel efficiency review with OEM providers
- Carbon accounting and decarbonization calculation
- Full ESG reporting and certification
Case Study: BHP
BHP commissioned ResourcesWA to grow their knowledge and understanding of the Australian renewable fuels market. An extensive interview process was conducted to gain insights to the current Australian biofuels/renewable fuels landscape.
Our assessment explored the potential solution of replacing conventional diesel with renewable fuels (diesels produced from biomass rather than fossil fuels) and to understand the constraints and opportunities for the use of renewable fuels. The findings would assist BHP’s commitment to reach net zero operational emissions by 2050.
Industry attributes assessed included:
- Current and future renewable fuel producers
- Renewable fuel feedstocks
- Renewable fuel pricing mechanisms
- Feedstock pricing
- BHP’s involvement and roll out strategy